Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Planar Chaos - Trades

  1. #11
    Inactive Member (GM)2's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we, I hear everyone on bad distribution, Ben and I opened a box and got 1 damnation 3 harvesters, and a bunch of random shite.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member (GM)2's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FYI, "we" from above post was supposed to be "well"

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just so you know, ie. FYI, there's an edit button. It's that little pencil and paper above your post.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member (GM)2's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I know, I think I'm part retarded, if not all d:

  5. #15
    Inactive Member md22mdrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2007
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok ... I might just have been lucky. Sold one of the boxes to Sean ... and he didn't even GET a foil rare let alone a good one. He got a decent assortment, but nothing special.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member jrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    396
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats what he gets for not coming to magic and dating only strippers!

    I'm quite happy with my box... Akroma and Damnation and some other rare in one pack was nice.

    The rest of the box was pretty good overall, I'm happy with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •